Basic information on privacy
1. Personal data controller
EUROCENTRO DE CARNES, S.A. (hereinafter, EUROCENTRO), Company Tax Code (CIF): A45202975 Postal address: Vega del Puente, S/N, 45516, La Puebla de Montalbán (Toledo). Telephone: 925 74 52 00; Fax: 925 75 51 14
2. Purpose of personal data processing
Your personal data collected by EUROCENTRO may be used for the following purposes:
- Provide the user with any information that they have requested.
- Guarantee the user access to and use of the varied content found on the Website.
- Send information and offers related to the activities of EUROCENTRO.
- In the event of job applications, for recruitment processes. EUROCENTRO, in compliance with GDPR, shall not make any automated individual decisions.
3. Legitimation for the processing of your personal data
- Consent of the data subject for one or more specific purposes.
- When processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract.
- When processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller, except where such interests are overridden by other interests or rights of the data subjects.
- Due to a legal obligation of the controller.
- Due to the existence of a public interest.
4. Rights that may be exercised by the user:
The User has the right to (i) access their personal data, as well as to (ii) request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request their (iii) erasure and, where appropriate, the right to be forgotten, (iv) request the restriction of processing of their data, (v) object to the processing of their data and (vi) request their portability. The user may also exercise, where appropriate, (vii) the right to be forgotten. Furthermore, we inform you of your right to lodge a complaint before the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
5. Additional information